YO
DOTAI ACADEMY! an original yaoi/bl roleplay
Open
Threads
AD
PROMO
WELCOME
WELCOME TO DOTAI ACADEMY an original yaoi/BL roleplay that has been up and running since August 2012.

We are a no word-count site and allow you to use playbys from any source so long as the image you are using is animanga in style so take a seat, look around and enjoy your stay here at Dotai! We're happy to have you~ ♥

UPDATES
Good News, Everyone! An Activity Check! We've had some different activity going around and we'd like to clean this place up a bit (as part of the revamps that are going on behind the sceenes). This is going to be a very short check. By the time you blink, it'll be over, so please participate. Everything is getting deleted if you don't post in the check. This goes for new people as well because a proper list will be made, so don't skip ou ton it, ok?

In other news, allt he apps that have been waiting since the dawn of time have finally been looked over and approved/pended. Please check that out, and we're really sorry to keep you guys waiting. Play on! Please keep an eye out for updates and feel free to contact staff with questions or concerns. :)

Add Reply

What a pain..(open)
Kita Sekai
 Posted: Dec 8 2016, 12:09 PM

9POSTS
85DOLLARS

Berry
is Offline

Kita Sekai
Jiyu Student

It was rare to see Kita out of his dorm room unless he was going to town. But today Kita was in the gym playing on his computer. Lieko had asked how his brother was doing which Kita couldn't answer since he'd be neglecting his job of watch Alex. He'd gotten in trouble of course so he was watching Lieko younger brother. He sighs looking at the ceiling. "This is so boring and annoying.. I could be playing my new game right now.." He let's out a loud yawn and blinks when he looks down at the court to check on his target.

He was gone, crap lost him. Kita let's out a groan and gets up. "Man when did he leave?" He takes out his headphones and puts his things away before heading down the stairs. When he gets to the door he goes to open it. It wouldn't open. Did he get locked in or something. He sighs and kicks the door trying to get it open but it didn't work. He gives up and sits down. "Man what a pain! I'd rather die right now then have to stay stuck in here.." He lays back closing his eyes. "Guess I'll have to wait for someone to open the door.." He yawns again and pulls the hood on his jacket over his eyes. Might as well take a nap right?
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

14 FIRST YEARS 15 SECOND YEARS 21 THIRD YEARS 22 FOURTH YEARS 11 EXCHANGE STUDENTS 13 TEACHERS & FACULTY 19 CITIZENS
33 UKE 51 SEKE 31 SEME
MEMBER OTM Lottery
CHARACTER OTM Finnigan McWeathers
PAIRING OTM Yuuko Amano x Naomi Akiyama
THREAD OTM Won't you marry me?
The Chatbox
BOX RULES
★ Keep it PG-13
★ No advertising in the cbox
★ The ICC functions an online chatroom for characters.
★ Only accepted students & faculty in the icc.
★ Listen to staff. What we say goes, capiche?