YO
DOTAI ACADEMY! an original yaoi/bl roleplay
Open
Threads
AD
PROMO
WELCOME
WELCOME TO DOTAI ACADEMY an original yaoi/BL roleplay that has been up and running since August 2012.

We are a no word-count site and allow you to use playbys from any source so long as the image you are using is animanga in style so take a seat, look around and enjoy your stay here at Dotai! We're happy to have you~ ♥

UPDATES
Good News, Everyone! An Activity Check! We've had some different activity going around and we'd like to clean this place up a bit (as part of the revamps that are going on behind the sceenes). This is going to be a very short check. By the time you blink, it'll be over, so please participate. Everything is getting deleted if you don't post in the check. This goes for new people as well because a proper list will be made, so don't skip ou ton it, ok?

In other news, allt he apps that have been waiting since the dawn of time have finally been looked over and approved/pended. Please check that out, and we're really sorry to keep you guys waiting. Play on! Please keep an eye out for updates and feel free to contact staff with questions or concerns. :)

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Derealization, Fang and Koge
Koge Ito
 Posted: Nov 13 2016, 12:40 AM

214POSTS
2195DOLLARS

Shi
is Offline

Koge Ito
Third Year

"I didn't. But I'm sure it'll turn up," he explained, glancing over at the other boy who was resting on the couch as he asked his 'personal' question. So Fang was into guys, too? Who at this school wasn't into guys? Himself included. Not that he was necessarily out to himself yet (although it was painfully obvious), but there was a small number of other people who knew. His first thought when asked if he was with anyone was Carlisle. Were they dating? Or...together at all? What were they, if they were anything. He pressed his lips into a perplexed line in thought and opened the freezer door. "Um...I guess I don't." Koge pulled out a bag of pizza rolls because that was about the extent of his cooking abilities and dumped them on a plate before placing them in the microwave for a few minutes.

"Why? Do you have something you want to talk about? Or...or something on your mind?" He smiled politely and leaned against the counter, still sort of worn out from his episode in the woods. The microwave beeped a few seconds later and he pulled out the plate, taking it over to Fang and sitting next to him. "Have as many as you want, okay? Help yourself."
PM
^
Fang Tentekom
 Posted: Nov 13 2016, 01:34 AM

67POSTS
370DOLLARS

Berry
is Offline

Fang Tentekom
Second Year

Fang sighs softly, he didn't like that Koge couldn't find what he had wanted. He was going to ask if he could help look for it but stopped himself. His help might not have been welcome in finding the lost item. It could be personal and he didn't want to upset Koge. He looks at him and tilts his head slightly when Koge said he didn't have a girlfriend or boyfriend. He hums softly at least he wasn't the only one single. It seemed like everyone was with someone here. He blinks and blushes softly scratching his cheek when Koge asked why he asked. "Uh well I.. uh just wanted to know.. I guess it just seems like everyone is with someone.. I uh just wanted to know if someone as nice as you was with someone.. It seems like I'm the only one that's single.." He was flustered and it showed as his whole face started to flare up in red. He thinks for a moment before looking at Koge once again. "Uh.. Well actually I was wondering.. Um never mind.."

He looks at the food and stuffs a few in his mouth nodding his head when Koge said to have as many as he wanted. He was embarrassed once again, since he tried to ask Koge an even more personal question. He'd probably be stepping over a line. He takes a few minutes of silence and eating as he calms himself down. He looks at Koge once he calmed down and blinks as he remembers what they had talked about before. "Oh uh what do you like? We were talking about that in the woods right?"

This post has been edited by Fang Tentekom: Nov 14 2016, 12:06 AM

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

14 FIRST YEARS 15 SECOND YEARS 21 THIRD YEARS 22 FOURTH YEARS 11 EXCHANGE STUDENTS 13 TEACHERS & FACULTY 19 CITIZENS
33 UKE 51 SEKE 31 SEME
MEMBER OTM Lottery
CHARACTER OTM Finnigan McWeathers
PAIRING OTM Yuuko Amano x Naomi Akiyama
THREAD OTM Won't you marry me?
The Chatbox
BOX RULES
★ Keep it PG-13
★ No advertising in the cbox
★ The ICC functions an online chatroom for characters.
★ Only accepted students & faculty in the icc.
★ Listen to staff. What we say goes, capiche?