YO
DOTAI ACADEMY! an original yaoi/bl roleplay
Open
Threads
AD
PROMO
WELCOME
WELCOME TO DOTAI ACADEMY an original yaoi/BL roleplay that has been up and running since August 2012.

We are a no word-count site and allow you to use playbys from any source so long as the image you are using is animanga in style so take a seat, look around and enjoy your stay here at Dotai! We're happy to have you~ ♥

UPDATES
Good News, Everyone! An Activity Check! We've had some different activity going around and we'd like to clean this place up a bit (as part of the revamps that are going on behind the sceenes). This is going to be a very short check. By the time you blink, it'll be over, so please participate. Everything is getting deleted if you don't post in the check. This goes for new people as well because a proper list will be made, so don't skip ou ton it, ok?

In other news, allt he apps that have been waiting since the dawn of time have finally been looked over and approved/pended. Please check that out, and we're really sorry to keep you guys waiting. Play on! Please keep an eye out for updates and feel free to contact staff with questions or concerns. :)

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Derealization, Fang and Koge
Koge Ito
 Posted: Oct 10 2016, 01:00 PM

211POSTS
2165DOLLARS

Shi
is Offline

Koge Ito
Third Year

Since transferring to Dotai, Koge hadn't been getting out much. He was supposed to, doctor's orders for helping his burn heal and all, but he was constantly swamped with assignments and when he managed to have a sliver of free time, he spent it relaxing in his dorm. The thought of walking around the school wasn't really appealing to him, as it probably wouldn't have been for anyone with a massive burn scar concealed beneath bandages, two different color eyes, and hair that was half white and half dark red. People stared and started rumors about him enough during the school day, so why would he subject himself to any more of it after hours?

Today, however, was different. It was beautiful out and actual fall weather was finally rolling in. A gentle breeze passed every so often, rustling the trees overhead, and small sticks and a few fallen leaves snapped and crunched beneath Koge's feet as he walked through the forest. His mind wandered from subject to subject, but there was one thing in particular he couldn't keep his mind off. It was probably the crackling sound of his steps and the shivering of the foliage around him that kept drawing his thoughts back a few months. It sounded like fire.

He stopped walking, stuck in place as the nightmarish memories started to ravage his mind. The psychiatrists he was required to see had given him a few methods to calm down in case this ever happened. Of course, they said it was best not to think about it, but sometimes it couldn't be helped. His favorite and the most effective calm-down method was painkillers, but to his luck, they were still in the pocket of the pants he had worn the previous day. Panic set in. What were the other methods? He tried to force himself to snap out of it, to focus on what was really happening and where he actually was even though he was pretty sure that wasn't one of the methods he had been given because it wasn't working.

A massive weight dropped on Koge's chest and suddenly he felt like his lungs were filled with smoke. He could have sworn it was happening before his eyes--the explosion, the heat of the ruthless flames, his sister's screaming, the sirens. His memories of that day weren't really clear, but that somehow made it so much worse. Out of nowhere, his hands started shaking and his body went weak. He dropped down to his knees, one hand gripping the area of his face corrupted by the scar and the other holding him up. It throbbed in pain, burning as if he had just received the wound. A mess of tears flooded his face, stinging his healing injury a bit, and he could feel himself starting to lose control of his breathing. He didn't realize it, but he was crying. Loud.

Maybe outdoor walks weren't so healthy after all.
PM
^
Fang Tentekom
 Posted: Oct 10 2016, 05:08 PM

65POSTS
350DOLLARS

Berry
is Offline

Fang Tentekom
Second Year

Fang hums softly as he sits down under a big tree. He'd been training out in the woods once again. It was a nice day out so why not go train some right? He smiles as he cleans his katana, he knew he could get in a lot of trouble especially since he was the captain of the kendo club if he got caught with his actually sword. But he hadn't practiced with his sword in a while thanks to school work and his shrine duty. He holds up his sword as chuckles seeing it shine. "Great!" He looks around when he hears footsteps coming. He quickly sheaths his sword and hides it away in his bag, just incase it was a teacher. He slings his bag over his shoulder and jumps up grabbing onto a tree branch. He pulls himself up to hide in the leaves and to see who was coming. He sets his bag down on the branch and blinks when he sees it was just another student.

He sighs softly and watches Koge tilting his head wondering what he was doing out. He was also admiring how Koge looked, he looked amazingly interesting. It made Fang smile but his smile quickly fades when he sees Koge freeze. He stands up when he hears Koge start to cry out and goes down to the ground. He quickly jumps from the branch and rolls as he lands on the ground. He quickly gets up and runs over to Koge. "It's ok! Breath!" He sits Koge up and holds his face so Koge was looking at hm. "It's alright your safe. Focus on me.." He'd have panic attacks that seemed close to what Koge was having. His grandma use to do the same thing that he was doing for Koge. He hoped it would help Koge and get him to calm down.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Koge Ito
 Posted: Oct 11 2016, 01:12 AM

211POSTS
2165DOLLARS

Shi
is Offline

Koge Ito
Third Year

He felt hands on his face but he couldn't pull himself from the fit he was having. They were gentle yet firm, guiding Koge back from the depths of his mind. Koge reached out to him, both hands grasping the stranger's biceps just before his shoulders as if holding him was the only way to stay alive. His eyes started to focus and a face appeared through the clearing smoke he had imagined. 'You're safe. Focus on me.' Focus on... Koge's gaze aligned with the stranger's, his eyes looking past him for a second before he was able to really see him. The other boy seemed...worried. Koge wondered why, still not realizing exactly what was going on with himself. His breathing remained ragged but he slowly started returning to reality, body leaning against Fang's in exhaustion as the flames and sirens around them vanished.

Koge remained like that for what felt like hours but was really only a few seconds, catching his breath and trying to differentiate between what was in his mind and real life. He kept blinking, as if that would somehow clear things up. All it really did was make his watery eyes burn more.

Realization hit him all at once as he got his bearings and his tear-soaked face turned pink. He was having an episode in front of a stranger in the middle of the woods and now he was practically hugging him. This was going to be terribly awkward.

"S-sorry," he apologized in a small, soft voice after a few seconds, still out of breath. Koge pulled himself off the other boy quickly, keeping his eyes averted to try to keep things from getting any more embarrassing. His wound stabbed pain into him and he winced, his hand moving to cover it. "I couldn't tell what was happening. I... Are...are you okay?"

He hoped this stranger was one of the better people at Dotai. He really didn't want to hear a rumor about this at school tomorrow.
PM
^
Fang Tentekom
 Posted: Oct 11 2016, 10:17 AM

65POSTS
350DOLLARS

Berry
is Offline

Fang Tentekom
Second Year

Fang smiles slightly when Koge grasped onto him. Though he was still worried since Koge was still freaking out. He starts to rub small circles with his thumbs on Koges cheeks. "Breath, it's alright." He sighs in relief when he sees Koge starts to calm down and come back to reality. "It's alright no need to apologize. He blinks when Koge moves away from him and get embarrassed. He tilts his head slightly confused, why was he embarrassed? He crosses his arms since he wasn't holding onto the others face. He gives Koge a reassuring smile and pats his head. "I'm fine. What about you? Are you alright?" He gets up and holds up his hand. "Hold on a moment, don't go anywhere."

He runs over to the tree and jumps up grabbing onto the branch. He once again pulls himself up grabbing his bag. He jumps back down and goes back over to Koge. He sits down in front of Koge giving him a smile before going through his bag and setting things out while he was searching or what he wanted. He chuckles slightly when he finally finds what he wanted. He give a bottle of Tylenol to Koge. "Here you can take some of these. You look like your in some pain." He hands him some water and smiles at him warmly. "My name's Fang. What's yours? I'm glad you're doing better."

This post has been edited by Fang Tentekom: Oct 11 2016, 10:17 AM

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Koge Ito
 Posted: Oct 11 2016, 04:18 PM

211POSTS
2165DOLLARS

Shi
is Offline

Koge Ito
Third Year

"I-I'm fine," he replied, trying to get his breathing to slow down. Koge sniffled and wiped under his eyes, watching the other boy walk away in a daze for a second before holding his head in his hands. The headache he had was the worst he could remember ever experiencing and he felt like he was either going to be sick or pass out. Or both. He fought through it though, not wanting to cause any more trouble for this guy.

"Koge," he stated quietly. Taking the bottle in his shaky hands, he struggled to open it. It was kind of the other boy to help him how he was. Incredibly kind, actually. Koge had always assumed it was every man for himself at Dotai, but lately, he'd been finding out often that he was wrong. When he finally got it open, he dumped four pills into his hand and took them with the water. He was thirstier than he realized, and having it in his system helped with the nausea a bit. He really needed something much stronger, but he would have to manage until he got back to his dorm.

"I'm s-sorry for burdening you." Koge sniffled again, looking up at the other boy. "Did...did you see a lot of that?" By 'that' he meant his episode of derealization. To his luck, he suffered one of the less common symptoms of panic attacks and had absolutely no grip on it whatsoever. No one else at the school needed to know that. And if this guy knew, then Koge ran the risk of everyone else finding out, too. Not that Fang was that kind of person, but he didn't know that.

Figuring he should probably head back to his dorm and not sit around in the middle of the woods, he stood but immediately had to grab the tree he was next to in order to center himself. He never realized how much the attacks messed him up when he didn't properly battle them.
PM
^
Fang Tentekom
 Posted: Oct 11 2016, 07:25 PM

65POSTS
350DOLLARS

Berry
is Offline

Fang Tentekom
Second Year

Fang sighs softly in relief to hear that Koge was fine. He smiles at Koge after hearing his name. "It's nice to meet you Koge. I'm glad your ok." He blinks and bites his lip slightly when he sees Koge having trouble getting the bottle open. How stupid and rude! He should've thought of about it and opened the bottle for Koge. He was about to offer him help but Koge finally got the bottle open. He smiles and waves his hand as he laughs. "No no it's fine! Your not a burden promise!" He looks at Koge and scratches his cheek. "Um.. I seen most of it I think.. But it's alright though, I use to have episodes like that when I was younger. Don't be embarrassed ok?"

He blinks and frowns a little seeing Koge get up. He wasn't strong enough to go anywhere yet. He stands up and picks up Koge gently. He smiles at him warmly then sits back down holding Koge in his lap for a moment. "You don't need to go anywhere right now. Those things take a lot out of you so just relax for a bit okay." He sets Koge next to him once he was done talking. "Oh are you hungry Koge?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Koge Ito
 Posted: Oct 11 2016, 08:41 PM

211POSTS
2165DOLLARS

Shi
is Offline

Koge Ito
Third Year

He used to...? Koge blinked at him in surprise and opened his mouth to speak but before he could say anything, Fang had him in his arms. He gasped softly and thought about protesting but really couldn't. Not only was he too out of it, but Fang was pretty strong. He stared at the other boy, face bright red as he sat him in his lap.

"O-okay," he stuttered. When Fang placed him on the ground he was able to relax a bit, leaning his back against the tree he had previously been using to hold himself up. "Um, not really," Koge replied to his asking if he was hungry. Images still lingering in his mind, he didn't have an appetite at the moment. But he did have a question. "Um...you said you had episodes, too?" The boy paused, a little unsure if this was an appropriate question to ask a total stranger. "How did you...stop them?" Hopefully the answer wasn't pain medication, because Koge already had a problem with that. In fact, he really wished he had his medication on him because the Tylenol was like telling someone to 'just walk it off' after spraining their ankle. Really, he should have been asking him to help him back to his dorm, but he was kind of comfortable in the quiet woods with this guy.
PM
^
Fang Tentekom
 Posted: Oct 11 2016, 09:45 PM

65POSTS
350DOLLARS

Berry
is Offline

Fang Tentekom
Second Year

Fang smiles happily seeing that Koge was going to listen to him about staying put and relaxing. He nods his head when Koge said he didn't want anything to eat. "Alright then." He pulls out a small bag of candy and pops a few pieces in his mouth. He blinks and looks at Koge when he asked about the episodes. "Yeah I use to have episodes.. I got stuck in a burning house when I was ten. I almost got burned alive but my grandfather saved me." His hand balls into a fist only for a second as he talks about the fire. He eats a few more candy and looks at the sky through the leaves. He hums when Koge asked how he stopped the episodes. He looks at him and smiles.

"My grandma helped out a lot with it. I also trained a lot, it took my mind off of it. Doing something I loved helped me forget the scary memories. You know what I did for you earlier? That's what my grandma did for me when I would start to have an episode." He sits up straight and looks at Koge. "I can help you if you want. To stop or at least make the episodes less, it make take a while for them to go away."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Koge Ito
 Posted: Oct 12 2016, 05:19 PM

211POSTS
2165DOLLARS

Shi
is Offline

Koge Ito
Third Year

Koge listened closely as Fang exaplined what happened to him. He didn't say he was sorry or anything since he knew how little those words really did so he kept quiet and just listened. He couldn't believe that of all the people he could have run into, he met someone else who nearly found death in a fire. And of all the people who had nearly died in a fire, he was sure he met the kindest one. Koge decided he didn't want to share his story yet. He didn't want to do anything to take away from Fang's story and he certainly didn't want to end up freaking out all over again at the thought of his own tragedy. There would be a better time for him to share his experience.

"Really? Y-yes," he said and nodded in response to the other boy's offer, leaning forward just a little. He could really help stop them? "As long as it doesn't involve me training with a katana," he added, trying to make a joke as his eyes fell to the other boy's sheathed blade hiding in his open bag. "I-I'm hopeless if that's what this is going to involve." Koge barely smiled.
PM
^
Fang Tentekom
 Posted: Oct 12 2016, 07:10 PM

65POSTS
350DOLLARS

Berry
is Offline

Fang Tentekom
Second Year

Fang smiles at Koge when he agrees to his offer. He was really happy at the thought of being able to help someone else out. Especially with something that he'd went through before. He blinks hearing Koges joke and starts to laugh. He looks over at his bag and rubs the back of his head blushing. "Guess I got caught huh? Oops." He laughs lightly shaking his head. "No you don't have to train with a katana. We can do whatever you really love to do. My thing was training." He pulls out his sword from the bag and hands it over to Koge. "Here you can look at it if you want. It's my pride and joy." He blinks and scratches his cheek after heard his words. "That kinda sounds weird doesn't?"

He pauses and closes his eyes for a moment to get his thoughts together. He opens his eyes and looks at Koge. "You know if you ever want to learn how to use a katana or something like it, I'd be happy to teach you." He smiles and starts to dig through his bag again. "Would you like to get together a list of things you really like to do? We can find out what will help you the most that way."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Koge Ito
 Posted: Oct 13 2016, 02:43 PM

211POSTS
2165DOLLARS

Shi
is Offline

Koge Ito
Third Year

"it's not weird," Koge assured him. Caring for the sword wasn't odd to him at all. He wouldn't have been surprised if the katana had a name. That was how 'sword people' were, right? He took it awkwardly and looked at it, not daring to actually unsheathe it or anything like that. It really was a beautiful weapon--he could get why Fang was so attached to it. After observing and appreciating it for a few seconds, he handed it back to him with a small smile.

"A list?" he repeated and sat back against the tree again. Well, this was embarrassing. He didn't really do anything. "Um, okay." Koge tried to think of something, but there really was nothing. He enjoyed spending time with his friends and family back when he had them. He enjoyed going to his old school and attending events in his hometown. There really wasn't anything for his here. "Um," he mumbled again, pushing his mind away from those thoughts as he genuinely trying to come up with something. "I-I like to write, I guess." Koge shrugged and looked over at Fang. Just looking at the other boy's gentle face chilled him out a bit. He was beyond thankful that Fang was the person he ran into out of everyone at Dotai. "Honestly, I don't really...do anything." He scoffed at himself under his breath, shaking his head a little."I-I kind of just hang around in my dorm when I don't have class," he admitted. "I don't really...fit in with anything here."
PM
^
Fang Tentekom
 Posted: Oct 14 2016, 11:29 PM

65POSTS
350DOLLARS

Berry
is Offline

Fang Tentekom
Second Year

Fang smiled at Koge when he said he it wasn't weird caring for his sword. His chest puffs up with pride as he watches Koge admire his sword. He gently takes back his sword from Koge. He sets it down next to him then looks at Koge slightly serous. "Koge please promise me you won't tell anyone about me coming out here to train with my actually sword. I know I'm not suppose to but sometimes I don't have time and training with my kendo stick isn't the same ya know.." He blushes slightly and looks down at his katana.

He looks back at Koge nodding his head at the question of the list. He listens to him and frowns slightly at the last comment. "Koge I'm sure you fit in here. You probably just need more people to hang out with, um more friends yeah that's it. Besides I uh kinda have the same thing.. All I do is train, school, and taking care of the shrine." He thinks for a moment before giving Koge a bright smile. "I know we'll be friends! I need someone to hang out with too!" He was happy with his idea of them becoming friends. He hums slightly as he gets back on the topic of the list. 'Well you said you liked writing. We can work with that for now. We can find more things you like while we hang out. How does that sound?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Koge Ito
 Posted: Oct 20 2016, 02:16 PM

211POSTS
2165DOLLARS

Shi
is Offline

Koge Ito
Third Year

"Oh, um, I-I won't," he promised. It wasn't like there was anyone he could tell, and Koge really wasn't that type of person anyway. Watching Fang look down at his katana, he wished he had something to care about the way Fang did his blade. Something he was really passionate about. But he didn't and he never had. He was always simply content with everything and never really excelled in one particular field. The few activities he did, subjects in school, his possessions, his skills... He was completely average.

"Okay." Koge nodded in agreement and started to smiled then winced, hand moving over his eye again. "U-um, maybe we could go to my dorm for a bit. I need to get something." The tylenol wasn't cutting it. He needed heavier medication and soon or he was sure he was going to pass out. The pain resonated in his head, pressure pounding hard against his skull. He pushed himself to his feet, holding the tree for a second while he gathered himself. "Is that okay?"
PM
^
Fang Tentekom
 Posted: Oct 21 2016, 10:31 AM

65POSTS
350DOLLARS

Berry
is Offline

Fang Tentekom
Second Year

Fang gives Koge a thankful smile hearing him say he wouldn't tell. "Thanks Koge." He blinks when he sees Koge wince and cover his eyes. He frowns slightly, he didn't like seeing someone in pain. He nods his head and packs away his things. "Yes that's fine. No problem at all." He goes over to Koge and smiles. "Don't strain yourself alright." He turns around and kneels down in front of Koge. "Climb on. I'll carry you to the dorms. And don't bother saying no. I won't get out of the way until you get on." He chuckles and smiles at him warmly. "Oh would you mind if I stop by my dorm room so I can drop off my things? Then we can go to your dorm." He was quite excited about going to a friends dorm. "Thanks for um inviting me to your dorm Koge. I don't really get to hang out or really get invited over.." He blushes slightly and looks at the ground a little embarrassed.

This post has been edited by Fang Tentekom: Oct 21 2016, 10:35 AM

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Koge Ito
 Posted: Nov 3 2016, 11:41 PM

211POSTS
2165DOLLARS

Shi
is Offline

Koge Ito
Third Year

"U-um, okay," Koge agreed and moved to do as he said. The only reason he didn't protest getting on this stranger's back other than being ordered not to was because he was sort of shocked that Fang was so unbelievably helpful and kind. Taking one step toward him, he felt how off center he really was and held tightly to the other’s boy’s shoulder. It looked like Koge needed his help anyway if he was going to make it back to his dorm, so there was no harm in letting him assist in this way. He climbed on him, letting his bag hang behind his back. Koge was completely unsure of where to put his hands, so he held onto Fang’s shoulders awkwardly and tried to keep his head back a bit so he wasn’t leaning completely against him.

"That’s fine." He got that he probably didn’t want to be walking all over campus with his sword, and they’d already have eyes on them since he was carrying him around like this. Better safe than sorry. "O-oh. Um, you don’t have to thank me. You’re helping me out." As the other boy blushed, so did Koge. It was really weird for him to be on the other side of the blushing, but it was kind of nice. It made him a little less intimidated by the stranger. It made Fang feel more...real. Koge couldn't figure out why no one really invited him over often because he seemed pretty okay to him, and he got sort of nervous suddenly. Maybe Fang wasn’t who he was assuming he was? It was too late to back out now, though. So he nervously tightened his grip on him and hoped things would go okay. "Um… What year are you?" he inquired out of curiosity and also to try to break the silence that was super awkward to him. "I’m a third year."
PM
^
Fang Tentekom
 Posted: Nov 7 2016, 12:11 AM

65POSTS
350DOLLARS

Berry
is Offline

Fang Tentekom
Second Year

Fang was happy to see Koge doing what he said. He smiles at Koge and chuckles at how he was holding onto him after getting onto his back. It was cute actually. "Koge you don't have it awkward or whatever. I don't mind if you mean against me. Just be comfy alright? Besides it might be a bit of a bumpy ride for you. I'll try to make it not bumpy though! I just want to get you back to your dorm quickly so you can feel better." He hums happily when Koge said it was fine that they stop by his dorm first. He starts for the dorms jogging slightly. Even though he was jogging Koge wasn't bouncing much.

He slows down slightly and looks back at Koge when he asks him what year he was in. He smiles happily at him and chuckles. "I'm a second year! That's cool you're a third year! Do you mind if I ask a kinda personal question? I'm just curious is all.." He smiles and stops jogging once they finally get to the dorms. "Made it!" He chuckles and heads up to his dorm room. Once he gets to the door he rests switches to one arm under Koge butt to keep him from sliding. He unlocks the room and walks in setting his bag down inside. "Well this is my dorm. I'll show you around then we can head to your dorm!" He walks around the dorm and laughs lightly. He then goes back to the door and leaves. He once again switches to one arm to lock up the door again. "Ok so what dorm number are you Koge?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Koge Ito
 Posted: Nov 7 2016, 10:43 AM

211POSTS
2165DOLLARS

Shi
is Offline

Koge Ito
Third Year

No amount of telling him he didn't have to be awkward was going to save him, but Koge still did as he said and leaned against him a little more. He held onto him tighter as he started to move. Fang was pretty fast for having a Koge on his back, and ran smoothly, too. He wondered if he always ran like this or if he was just being courteous to his passenger, but was glad for it either way. It could have been a much more uncomfortable ride.

Of course this guy was a second year, too. It seemed like the only people Koge ran into who were halfway decent were younger second years. Maybe he fit in better with them because he was more their size than most third year students. Or maybe it was because it was just plain impossible for him to befriend someone his age. Koge was perfectly happy with what he could get, though. In a matter of a few days, he'd at least sort of made friends with a few people.

"A personal question?" Koge repeated back. "Um, s-sure." He turned bright red as Fang switched his hands under him and burried his face in the other guy's shoulder in an attempt to hide. He did his best to chill out and not be awkward as he got a mini-tour of Fang's dorm, but it was all in vain because he switched hands to locked the door again when they left. The poor kid just couldn't catch a break. "U-um, 312."
PM
^
Fang Tentekom
 Posted: Nov 7 2016, 10:58 PM

65POSTS
350DOLLARS

Berry
is Offline

Fang Tentekom
Second Year

Fang chuckles when Koge leans against him more. "See I don't bite." He laughs and smiles at his own joke. It was stupid but it was still a joke. He sighs softly to himself when he had stopped jogging. No complaints or anything! He must've done good at giving a smooth ride to Koge. "The ride wasn't bad was it? I ran like I normally do but tried a little harder to keep the ride as smooth as possible. I'm sure grandpa would be proud to hear if I've gotten better!" He chuckles and hums to himself. He blushes when his stomach gave a small growl. That's why he didn't seemed focused when he just talking. He hoped Koge hadn't heard his stomach. He looks back at Koge and smiles when he hears he could ask Koge a personal question.

He blinks as he feels Koge barrier his face in his shoulder. He looks at him out of the corner of his eye. I wonder what's up with him? He hums softly but blinks as it registers after he locked the door. He blushes slightly, oh no he'd embarrassed Koge but putting his arm under him. His face lights up just a little more. "I'm sorry for embarrassing you Koge! I really didn't mean too! I didn't think before I acted.." He nods his head after hearing the room number and headed off to the room. He'd ask the question he wanted to later after he stopped being embarrassed himself.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Koge Ito
 Posted: Nov 10 2016, 12:30 AM

211POSTS
2165DOLLARS

Shi
is Offline

Koge Ito
Third Year

By the time they got to his dorm, Koge was definitely ready to be back on his own two feet. He felt great relief as the balls of his feet met the floor but still went right for the door, holding it just in case he still hadn't regained his center as not to embarrass himself all over again. His desire to end the ride wasn't anything against Fang--in fact, he probably would have been stranded in the woods for quite some time if he hadn't shown up and helped him, and for that he owed him bit time. He was just a very shy, awkward kid, so this was a weird situation for him. Koge wasn't much used to having conversations with people, let alone riding on some guy's back around campus then inviting him to his room.

Upon opening the door, he slipped inside then stepped back so Fang could enter. It was an extremely minimalistic place, as he didn't care much for decor and his roommate didn’t seem to be around enough to bother putting out any of his own stuff. His bedroom was to the left of the entrance, so he hastily went to it after requesting that Fang make himself comfortable. His own room was equally as empty, the boy sticking to the bare minimal of everything, including his grey bedsheets. He rummaged around for a bit, searching for his orange bottle of pills but coming up empty. This was bad. He patted his pockets again instinctively and groaned to himself. Had he accidentally lost them at Carlisle’s dorm? Gods, that would be the worst. Not wanting to make a scene, he settled on a few more tylenol and tried to just suck it up. The pain would subside eventually. It always did.

Koge made his way back to the living space where he found Fang. He smiled a little to himself at the odd sight of a friend waiting for him. Now they were both here and Koge really wasn’t sure what to do. Entertaining wasn’t really his forte, nor was figuring out how to seem like a normally functioning person to this guy he would have liked to befriend.

"Um… A-are you hungry or anything?" he inquired politely, turning to the kitchen. "My aunt sends me a bunch of snacks if you want to pick something out." He opened a cupboard in the kitchenette and looked over at his friend. Hadn’t he wanted to…? "Oh, um. Didn’t…didn’t you want to ask me something?"
PM
^
Fang Tentekom
 Posted: Nov 10 2016, 01:38 AM

65POSTS
350DOLLARS

Berry
is Offline

Fang Tentekom
Second Year

Fang smiles when he sees Koge stand on his own feet once they got to his dorm. Even though he was happy to see Koge feeling strong he was still worried. He moves forward slightly when he thought Koge was losing his balance. A slight blush appears on his face when he notices he was being a little bit over protective of his new friend. He steps back a little when Koge gets the door open. He looks around inside for a moment before stepping in. He smiles at Koge and bows. "Your home is very nice thank you for inviting me in." He takes off his shoes and walks into the living room. This room was less decorated than his room. But plain was nice too left room to grow and develop. At least that's what his uncle use to tell him.

He sits down on the couch while he wait for Koge to come out. He looks at him giving a warm smile. "Did you find what you where looking for? I do hope you start feeling better." He blinks and hums softly when Koge asked if he was hungry. He really hadn't thought about food since he was training then he met Koge. But he could use a little food, besides family snacks were always good. He nods his head and stands up going over to Koge. "Yeah some food sounds nice but anything you pick will be fine." He chuckles and tilts his head slightly. "Oh right there was! I wanted to know if you had a girlfriend or something? I don't have either, of course I mostly like guys though.." He blushes when he thought about what he said.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

14 FIRST YEARS 15 SECOND YEARS 21 THIRD YEARS 22 FOURTH YEARS 11 EXCHANGE STUDENTS 13 TEACHERS & FACULTY 19 CITIZENS
33 UKE 51 SEKE 31 SEME
MEMBER OTM Lottery
CHARACTER OTM Finnigan McWeathers
PAIRING OTM Yuuko Amano x Naomi Akiyama
THREAD OTM Won't you marry me?
The Chatbox
BOX RULES
★ Keep it PG-13
★ No advertising in the cbox
★ The ICC functions an online chatroom for characters.
★ Only accepted students & faculty in the icc.
★ Listen to staff. What we say goes, capiche?