|Home||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
Posted: Feb 14 2017, 09:46 AM
HEIGHT/WEIGHT5’10" and 140 lbs
FACE CLAIMDEVIL SURVIVOR 2, jungo torii
Vic would be about 5’10, but he tends to slouch, so he appears a few inches shorter. He’s quite pale – the sort of guy who burns rather than tanning. He forgets to eat sometimes so he’s also a little skinny. His hair is black, soft, and tends to be a mess, though at least it’s also usually hidden. (He cuts it himself. Someone, help.) His eyes are a light grey, though there is a flash of yellow or blue in them in the right light.
Vic takes some care of his clothes, but he isn’t exactly a fancy guy. His clothes are mostly on the older side, and about as faded as he can get away with while working at a place like Dotai. He has a fondness for beanies.
• QUIET -- Vic is a quiet person by nature, and it’s something he knows how to appreciate. Total extroverts might have trouble getting along with him, but otherwise he’s very comfortable to be around, because he doesn’t feel the need to fill silence.
• GENTLE- Vic literally wouldn’t hurt a fly, even if it landed on him. It is nearly impossible to draw aggression from him, even if you were to attack him directly – and even then, he wouldn’t be happy about it.
• KIND-HEARTED- Vic is full of love and kindness for just about every living thing that comes his way – even if he realizes some of them are a little bit dangerous.
• HONEST- Vic rarely lies – in fact, he seems almost incapable of it. Even if you’re asking for information that could hurt someone, he’s more likely to deflect the question than tell you an untruth.
• OBSERVANT- For someone who always seems to be spacing out, Vic is remarkably observant. If he notices a man on the street, he can usually pick him out of a crowd a week later. He'll pick out every squeaky floorboard in a hallway... and then play with them, because he's still a child at heart.
• INELOQUENT - Vic doesn’t talk very good. If he needs to he can articulate fairly complex ideas, but he’ll do it in the most awkward way possible.
• DISORGANIZED - Vic kind of just stumbles through life. Yes, there’s something to be said for living day to day, but it becomes a problem when you forget to get out of your pajamas before you go to work… or just forget to go to work.
• SLOW - Sure, Vic may be good at seeing things happen – but that doesn’t mean he understands them right away. It takes him a while to process things. If you ask him a tough question, be prepared to get a blank stare for a minute or two before he replies.
• IMPOLITE - Vic would never intentionally insult someone, but his manners are… lacking, to say the least. He doesn’t comb his hair in the mornings – he wanders into people’s rooms unannounced – he falls asleep on the floor – and all without a single rude thought in his mind.
• PASSIVE - Vic is a very nice person, but he’s not exactly proactive. His reaction to a problem is usually to fret a little bit and then… do pretty much nothing about it, except maybe walk away if it can be solved that way.
• QUIET PLACES
DISLIKES• BEING YELLED AT
• LOUD NOISES
HABITS• SITTING IN CORNERS
• FALLING ASLEEP ON THE FLOOR
PARENTS/GUARDIANSSeymour Lestrange/Eleanor Lestrange
HISTORYVic comes from a good family…
“So why is he like this?” It was his parents’ constant lament. They’d done everything right, hadn’t they? Bought him all the right toys, made him watch Baby Einstein every night, fed him organic oatmeal with fresh fruit for breakfast… and yet, instead of doing his pre-school homework, they’d find him staring at ants, or burrowing under a pile of pillows, or just lying on the floor doing nothing. Nothing at all! Not even causing trouble!
It was no better in the higher grades, and no amount of tutoring seemed to help. He always seemed to be confused, and his interest wasn’t that strong to begin with. In the end he flunked out of high school by the end of his second year.
His vagrancy only got worse after that. He’d wander out of the home at odd hours of the night, and they’d find him a day later asleep in the backyard or in the local park. That, or he’d just come back home at random covered in dirt from whatever strange and disgusting place he’d been wandering. Once or twice he actually tried to bring a street cat into their home.
Eventually they couldn’t take it any more. Confident they would never have the intellectual son they had dreamed of, but too proud to admit their parenting techniques had failed, they bribed the most prestigious school they could think of to hire him for any position they would take him for.
It’s a bit shameful to have a custodian in the family, but at least this way they can say their son works at Dotai Academy.
20, GMT-5 , 5 OTHER CHARACTERS
MISCELLANEOUSVic might technically work for Dotai Academy, but he still spends a good amount of time wandering the red-light district and playing with street cats… his parents would be horrified.
template © cerasri
|14 FIRST YEARS||15 SECOND YEARS||21 THIRD YEARS||22 FOURTH YEARS||11 EXCHANGE STUDENTS||13 TEACHERS & FACULTY||19 CITIZENS|
|33 UKE||51 SEKE||31 SEME|
MEMBER OTM Lottery
CHARACTER OTM Finnigan McWeathers
THREAD OTM Won't you marry me?
★ Keep it PG-13
★ No advertising in the cbox
★ The ICC functions an online chatroom for characters.
★ Only accepted students & faculty in the icc.
★ Listen to staff. What we say goes, capiche?