YO
DOTAI ACADEMY! an original yaoi/bl roleplay
Open
Threads
AD
PROMO
WELCOME
WELCOME TO DOTAI ACADEMY an original yaoi/BL roleplay that has been up and running since August 2012.

We are a no word-count site and allow you to use playbys from any source so long as the image you are using is animanga in style so take a seat, look around and enjoy your stay here at Dotai! We're happy to have you~ ♥

UPDATES
Good News, Everyone! An Activity Check! We've had some different activity going around and we'd like to clean this place up a bit (as part of the revamps that are going on behind the sceenes). This is going to be a very short check. By the time you blink, it'll be over, so please participate. Everything is getting deleted if you don't post in the check. This goes for new people as well because a proper list will be made, so don't skip ou ton it, ok?

In other news, allt he apps that have been waiting since the dawn of time have finally been looked over and approved/pended. Please check that out, and we're really sorry to keep you guys waiting. Play on! Please keep an eye out for updates and feel free to contact staff with questions or concerns. :)

Add Reply

Come Calling, Calumn and Fang
Calumn Caiside
 Posted: Jul 10 2017, 12:36 AM

10POSTS
75DOLLARS

TEOP
is Offline

Calumn Caiside
Second Year

Calumn Caiside

Calumn stands outside his dorm room and stares at the 208 on the door. His bangs had come undone and they were hanging down on eye level. That was not the only thing that had come undone. Looking down, he sees his zipper is down and he quickly zips it. Face blushes, wondering how long it had been like that. Shrugging, he busies his fingers, rummaging through his pockets and found some red bobby pins. Putting the pins in his mouth, he fixes his bangs to the side. It takes some time to get it the way he likes it.

Reaching into his red duffle bag, Calumn pulls out the key. Knocking on the door was the easy part. The doorknob key is sticking. Jiggling it makes the affect he needs and the door opens.

Hello new home for the next five plus years. Hmh...

"Anyone here?"

He leans over to one side and balances while playing around with his footing. A shine of platinum blonde caught his eye and he turns, finding himself face to face with his own reflection. His brown eyes scan his own appearance. Nice, clean white shirt with red polka-dot suspenders and a nice shade of brown khaki capris. White sneakers with red shoe laces graced his small feet, which had leaned on its toes.

This post has been edited by TEOP: Jul 10 2017, 12:57 AM
PM
^
Fang Tentekom
 Posted: Jul 12 2017, 07:37 PM

67POSTS
370DOLLARS

Berry
is Offline

Fang Tentekom
Second Year

In the end we only regret the chances we did not take
Fang blinks and hums when he hears someone jiggling the door knob. He stands up to go see who was here. It might be the new roommate. He stops when Calumn enters into the dorm. Well he looked different, very interesting for sure. He chuckles as he walks up to Calumn and bows. "Hello! And welcome home! My name's Fang Tentekom, I'll be one of your roommates." He smiles at him warmly and tilts his head slightly as he looks Calumn over again. He really was different but it was nice and he seemed like he was going to be fun to live with. "I'm sorry I would've greeting you at the door if I knew you were coming.."

Words: enough | Tag: Calumn Caiside | Notes: it's small I'm sorry

This post has been edited by Fang Tentekom: Jul 12 2017, 07:39 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Calumn Caiside
 Posted: Jul 14 2017, 12:33 AM

10POSTS
75DOLLARS

TEOP
is Offline

Calumn Caiside
Second Year

Calumn Caiside

Calumn usually does not look himself in the mirror, so it is odd for him to see himself in a full length one. The mirror, merely a distraction in the moment, is now gone from Calumn's vision as he turns to face boy walking towards him. He watches as Fang introduces himself and he gives Fang a bow in return. Slight relief washes over him after finding out one of his new roommates does not stand six feet. As he spoke, he looks up in Fang's direction,

"Nice to meet you. My name is Calumn Caiside."

Five inches taller is not such a bad difference. Whoa, his hair color is almost like mine, but his clothes are so traditional. Would not see that in my home town, all there is is farming land, no big cities, no fancy clothing. Huh? He was going to greet me at the door...this guy. He seems really friendly. What's his deal? Maybe he is just really happy?

"Oh, no worries about not greeting me at the door. I was not expecting much."

He said that last sentence in a mutual tone. Happiness...he remembered his mother blooming with a blissful aura when he was younger and then Morgan gets content with some simple things he himself wouldn't find amusing. No, he could not remember what it felt like to have one of those genuine moments or he had not recognized it when it came. Seeing people genuinely cheerful does not bother him nor does he harbor jealousy towards it. Though, something deep inside he feels a pain when others are happy. Calumn tends to lean on the more pessimistic view in this point of this life. But here before him was a person he was going to have to live with for a while so he knew he will have to learn how to cope. Moving to a separate room is always an option. If he is honest with himself he does not want to live alone. Having two roommates is what he really wants.

I hope he is not always this cheery. Well, maybe I will get to know him better or maybe not.

Calumn gives a friendly pat on around Fang's shoulder, what was in reach. Without missing a beat he continues to carry his duffle bag past his new acquaintance. He flashes him an equally inviting smile as he goes. Spinning around to face Fang while continuing to take tedious steps backwards, he inquires,

"Which room should I unpack in?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ wordcount: 420 | tag: Fang Tentekom | Notes: suggestion: maybe describe the room - build the setting. I was a little wordy with this post. we'll find an in-between the further we write together as long as it works out :]

This post has been edited by Calumn Caiside: Jul 14 2017, 12:36 AM
PM
^
Fang Tentekom
 Posted: Jul 31 2017, 02:59 AM

67POSTS
370DOLLARS

Berry
is Offline

Fang Tentekom
Second Year

In the end we only regret the chances we did not take
Fang smiles when Calumn introduces himself. "It's nice to meet you Calumn. I think your outfit is really cool!" He nods his head and rests his hands behind his head. "Well I'm glad it's ok that I didn't greet you at the door.. But I'll always greet you when you come in.. I liked when my grandma would greet me when I came in and she said welcoming someone makes them feel warm or something.." He blushes and laughs slightly embarrassed he kinda rambled. He blinks and turns looking at Calumn. "Oh uh which ever! Mine is the one with the sword and uh traditional Japanese um stuff I guess.." He blushes deeper and drops his head. "I'm sorry I'm begin a little weird.. I guess I'm a little nervous.." He walks to his room which was had some training things and his katana. He had mostly traditional thing in his room but other than that it was simple. He did have a bunch of books in living room with the TV on. He hadn't really put up anything in the dorm he did have a picture on the wall in his room. But it seemed he left everything else as default. "I'm kinda simple sorry about everything being plain. I'm not very good at decorating.."

Words: enough | Tag: Calumn Caiside | Notes: embarrassed Fang lol

This post has been edited by Fang Tentekom: Jul 31 2017, 03:00 AM

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

14 FIRST YEARS 15 SECOND YEARS 21 THIRD YEARS 22 FOURTH YEARS 11 EXCHANGE STUDENTS 13 TEACHERS & FACULTY 19 CITIZENS
33 UKE 51 SEKE 31 SEME
MEMBER OTM Lottery
CHARACTER OTM Finnigan McWeathers
PAIRING OTM Yuuko Amano x Naomi Akiyama
THREAD OTM Won't you marry me?
The Chatbox
BOX RULES
★ Keep it PG-13
★ No advertising in the cbox
★ The ICC functions an online chatroom for characters.
★ Only accepted students & faculty in the icc.
★ Listen to staff. What we say goes, capiche?