YO
DOTAI ACADEMY! an original yaoi/bl roleplay
Open
Threads
AD
PROMO
WELCOME
WELCOME TO DOTAI ACADEMY an original yaoi/BL roleplay that has been up and running since August 2012.

We are a no word-count site and allow you to use playbys from any source so long as the image you are using is animanga in style so take a seat, look around and enjoy your stay here at Dotai! We're happy to have you~ ♥

UPDATES
Good News, Everyone! An Activity Check! We've had some different activity going around and we'd like to clean this place up a bit (as part of the revamps that are going on behind the sceenes). This is going to be a very short check. By the time you blink, it'll be over, so please participate. Everything is getting deleted if you don't post in the check. This goes for new people as well because a proper list will be made, so don't skip ou ton it, ok?

In other news, allt he apps that have been waiting since the dawn of time have finally been looked over and approved/pended. Please check that out, and we're really sorry to keep you guys waiting. Play on! Please keep an eye out for updates and feel free to contact staff with questions or concerns. :)

Add Reply

Quality Time with Brother
Takamasa Keichiro
 Posted: Oct 12 2015, 03:17 PM

152POSTS
585DOLLARS

Dragon
is Offline

Takamasa Keichiro
Fourth Year

It didn't happen often, but there were times in his day where TK was just a little bored. Normally he was an expert at keeping himself busy. There was always some task to be completed or someone to spy on or some homework to be done or some story to be written, always something. In the few times when all those things were done, though, that's when he'd bug his brother. He used to hang out with his brother a lot, but these days, he'd been kept busy. Yusuke never really seemed to mind his company, so it wasn't a big deal anyway. They were brothers after all, so a little quality time wasn't out of the question.

Walking himself up to his brother's room, green eyes stuck to his phone screen as he quickly texted out some words to some friends interested in what he was doing with his day. He didn't know yet. Knocking lightly on the door, he called for his brother.
"Hey, open up, Yu-kun, it's me!" he said, never announcing his name as he was sure his voice was unmistakable to his older brother. Of course he'd become fairly excellent at lock picking since starting at Dotai and didn't realy need to knock, but it was only polite, right? Last thing he wanted to was to walk in on something he shouldn't have.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Yusuke Keichiro
 Posted: Oct 12 2015, 10:05 PM

36POSTS
10DOLLARS

Flameh/Flamexxkeys
is Offline

###
tagged
notes
♥ lauz
Yusuke had made plans with his friends today, after all even a teacher needed a break that didn't include just getting into trouble anyway. Or dealing with whiny bratty students which so far was a major possibility. Yusuke checked his clothes again, making sure his knife was resting in his pocket where he could reach it. So at least he didn't have to be unarmed. However for that moment he did not wish to have to fight at all. Right now the boy seemed to be waiting for something.

As if someone was going to appear to pester him a little bit. Not that it was seriously bad either. Yusuke already got dragged out into plans for the night. Which was not something he wanted either. The idea of a break or going off to do gang related work was still fresh in his mind. Opening the door after he heard the knock he glanced down at his brother. "Hello Tk. Finally popping in for a visit?" He didn't mention he was going out soon but he wondered what his brother desired.

i'm only gonna break your heart
PM
^
Takamasa Keichiro
 Posted: Oct 14 2015, 12:09 AM

152POSTS
585DOLLARS

Dragon
is Offline

Takamasa Keichiro
Fourth Year

When his brother finally opened the door, he gave a cheery smile and a little wave. He never really had reason for showing up, often unannounced, he just wanted to hang out and see what his older brother was doing. Even if Yus-kun was doing something completely boring, he'd still stick around for a while and check it out. It was safe to say he was fond of his brother.

"Yup! Came to see what you were up to today. We haven't really spent time together in a couple of weeks so I thought today was a great day for that," he told him, leaving out the bit about being just a tad bit bored. He looked his brother over from top to bottom before raising an eyebrow, their green eyes meeting for a moment. He could tell his brother was getting ready to go somewhere and he wanted to go to.
"Well don't you look sharp. Going somewhere? Mind if tag along?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Yusuke Keichiro
 Posted: Oct 19 2015, 12:26 AM

36POSTS
10DOLLARS

Flameh/Flamexxkeys
is Offline

###
tagged
notes
♥ lauz
Yusuke didn't really mind this, though the visit was quite unexpected. His brother was so adorable so he'd look past it this time. At least for now, he did have quite a bit of work to do otherwise anyway. Of course this was what Yusuke thought even if he was avoiding his work. TK would not get on his case surely? Hopefully. After all he did not desire to deal with that. Bringing his brother along for some fun would not be bad.

"That is true we haven't. Work tends to eat the rest of my soul and energy it seems. But it is nice to see you darling little brother. How have things been going for you?" Anything he had do? Anyone he had to beat up? Really Yusuke couldn't help wondering about that either, it was already a bit weird in his own mind to do that. Or to not have to do that perhaps. TK could take care of himself sometimes, Yusuke still did feel protective though. He tugged his jacket on and just let it hang open to reveal the shirt underneath as he glanced over at his brother. "Hm? Oh friends pulled me out at the last minute anyway. Tag along if you like. Does not bother me at all." could call it some form of brotherly bonding. Or something along those lines.

PM
^
Takamasa Keichiro
 Posted: Oct 23 2015, 11:45 AM

152POSTS
585DOLLARS

Dragon
is Offline

Takamasa Keichiro
Fourth Year

He smiled when his brother said they could hang out. He used to hang out with his brothr all the time. Sometimes he wasn't sure if his older brother felt that he was a bother, like he had to watch out for him all the time and couldn't really have fun with his kid brother around. But they both knew TK could take care of himself, so he'd stay out of the way if necessary. Besides, he knew most of his older brother's friends anyway, so it woild be nice to see them again too.

"Let's see, how have things been going," he asked aloud, thinking if what he might want to tel his brothr about. "Well I got A's on my midterms, one A minus. And....there's this guy I sort of like. Yes really cool and we have lots in common. I keep running into him at all these crazy parties around here," he mentioned with a chuckle, "but I don't want to bore you with details." He paused for a moment, trying to guess the answer to a question before he asked it.

"So which friend are we going to see, hm? Where are we meeting them? Someplace interesting, I bet." He sounded almost like an excited child, but really he was just happy to tag along with his favorite person.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Yusuke Keichiro
 Posted: Jun 4 2016, 09:53 PM

36POSTS
10DOLLARS

Flameh/Flamexxkeys
is Offline

###
tagged
notes
♥ lauz
Being a teacher in the very school his little brother attended meant he had certain access to things. To things about his brother at that moment, however he just listened and finished cleaning up a little before he would leave. He never liked leaving things a mess but he hated cleaning with a passion, such a mixed feeling. Yusuke worried about TK in his own little way though he was sure his brother handled himself well. Mostly. However it wasn't like he could blame Yusuke for being protective. His little brother had found someone he liked, the want to be protective only grew stronger then.

First loves did not always work. He had experience of that on his own though he didn't talk about it. Better off that way as far as he was concerned. "Those test scores aren't too bad. You did well. But oh a person you like huh? how about you tell me all those little details anyway. I bet it'll be a lot more interesting then you think." Oh right they had to go meet his friend though he was more concerned about this guy. Just who was it. What kind of group did they hang out with, more so if they were going to parties quite a bit.

"I can't entirely say it'll be that interesting but I suppose it can't hurt too much right? It'll be fun at the very least. Once you tell me more about this guy or at least start talking. We can go." He was not about to let TK escape this. Oh no he'd find out one way or another so TK might as well start talking now.

PM
^
Takamasa Keichiro
 Posted: Jun 5 2016, 01:37 AM

152POSTS
585DOLLARS

Dragon
is Offline

Takamasa Keichiro
Fourth Year

It made him smile to see that his brother had taken an interest in his romantic life. Of course, he was probably just being 'Yusuke' and would find out who this guy was and if he was 'good enough for his baby brother' and all that. He couldn't say he didn't like it, but he'd only give him the necessary details.
"His name is Dae, and we hang out sometimes. Nothing crazy, I promise," he said, just to reassure his brother. Despite all the mischief the gang occasionally got him into, TK has a good enough head on his shoulders not to go around causing trouble with anyone. At least not often.

"Ok, ok, I've told you," he said with one of his chipper smiles, "so lets go!" really, that was his little way of changing the subject. "And besides, what else have you been up to these days? I get the feeling you've been lurking or something," he mentioned with a sideways glance at his brother. He wasn't sure why he felt that way, maybe just because he hadn't seen him around often lately.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

14 FIRST YEARS 15 SECOND YEARS 21 THIRD YEARS 22 FOURTH YEARS 11 EXCHANGE STUDENTS 13 TEACHERS & FACULTY 19 CITIZENS
33 UKE 51 SEKE 31 SEME
MEMBER OTM Lottery
CHARACTER OTM Finnigan McWeathers
PAIRING OTM Yuuko Amano x Naomi Akiyama
THREAD OTM Won't you marry me?
The Chatbox
BOX RULES
★ Keep it PG-13
★ No advertising in the cbox
★ The ICC functions an online chatroom for characters.
★ Only accepted students & faculty in the icc.
★ Listen to staff. What we say goes, capiche?