YO
DOTAI ACADEMY! an original yaoi/bl roleplay
Open
Threads
AD
PROMO
WELCOME
WELCOME TO DOTAI ACADEMY an original yaoi/BL roleplay that has been up and running since August 2012.

We are a no word-count site and allow you to use playbys from any source so long as the image you are using is animanga in style so take a seat, look around and enjoy your stay here at Dotai! We're happy to have you~ ♥

UPDATES
Good News, Everyone! An Activity Check! We've had some different activity going around and we'd like to clean this place up a bit (as part of the revamps that are going on behind the sceenes). This is going to be a very short check. By the time you blink, it'll be over, so please participate. Everything is getting deleted if you don't post in the check. This goes for new people as well because a proper list will be made, so don't skip ou ton it, ok?

In other news, allt he apps that have been waiting since the dawn of time have finally been looked over and approved/pended. Please check that out, and we're really sorry to keep you guys waiting. Play on! Please keep an eye out for updates and feel free to contact staff with questions or concerns. :)

Add Reply
New Poll

A Riot of Color, kalle + natsume
Karl Lundgren
 Posted: Jan 31 2017, 01:58 AM

7POSTS
75DOLLARS

Lou
is Offline

Karl Lundgren
Third Year

Kalle hummed to himself as he looked into the shop windows. Nothing had caught his eye just yet, but that was fine; he was really just window-shopping, more than anything. Oh, if he found something he liked, he’d buy it in a flash, but he didn’t have anything in particular in mind.

It was such a pain that he hadn’t been able to convince any of his friends to come with him- everyone knew shopping trips were so much more fun with other people! But no- the instant he had brought up the idea of a shopping trip, they had all spontaneously remembered prior plans. (Some of those plans had involved going to class, including a class that he was meant to be in right now, but come on. Priorities, people!)

He had even gotten dressed up for the occasion. The Dotai uniform, while stylish enough in it’s way, was just so… bland. And color-coding by year? Talk about limiting your options. As much as Kalle loved hot pink, it would be nice to wear a blue scarf without being mistaken for a first-year. So today, he had channelled all of his pent-up sartorial frustration into his outfit, and he felt like he had found a winning combination.

Metallic gold leggings? Check. Turquoise and bright violet-checked oversized button-down? Check, with an equally oversized hot pink leopard-print belt over it. His favorite scarf, lime green and patterned with little pink koalas? Check. Rainbow paint-splattered high-tops? Check. Add in his silver dragon ear cuff with amethysts for eyes, and that made for a one-of-a-kind ensemble.

And people definitely seemed to be noticing- out of the corner of his eye, he kept catching glimpses of people smiling at him. He grinned back at a few of them, but mostly didn’t bother to react- he was used to being in the spotlight, after all.

“Hmm…” he said thoughtfully to himself, glancing at the display in the next shop and tapping his fingers aimlessly against his leg. Most of the display looked criminally boring, but just peeking out behind the sweaters… Yes! Perfect!

Ten minutes later, he walked out of that shop, wearing his new bright blue cloche with peacock feathers. The clerk had, initially, claimed that the hat was just a decoration, and not actually on sale. But Kalle had been persistent, and had offered double what her manager had paid for it, and so had gotten what he wanted with a minimum of fuss. Success!

Still grinning broadly with the thrill of his find, he turned to look at the next shop. Who new- maybe he’d find something just as great in there!

This post has been edited by Karl Lundgren: Jan 31 2017, 02:04 AM
PM
^
Natsume Mutou
 Posted: Jan 31 2017, 03:02 AM

52POSTS
230DOLLARS

Berry
is Offline

Natsume Mutou
Unmei Citizen

Natsume hums as he coms out of his store after a quick check in to see how things were going. He started to walk around the mall to check out the rival stores. Nothing was really catching his eye so that meant that his store was probably doing better most of the stores here. He smirks to himself and chuckles. He holds his head in pain for a moment before pulling out his medication and taking a pill. He sighs softly and ruffles his hair slightly. "How annoying.."

He suddenly stops when something, or someone, caught his eye. He stares at Karl for a moment in shock. Was that guy really walking around dressed like that? Is he blind or something? That guy needs help! He nods his head and quickly heads over to Karl. He stops him and smiles slightly, you have to seem friendly before you start to insult them. He'd introduce himself first, everyone knew who he was so he normally gets to do whatever he wanted when they knew who he was.

He gives a slightly bow. "Hello my names Natsume Mutou. You caught my eye and I just have to come over to talk to you." He looks Karl over and hums softly. Karl has such a great face, very handsome, but his outfit was just so horrible! "I'm the CEO of a fashion company and I have to tell you this, your outfit is horrible. Your outfit is doing nothing for that pretty face of you." He cups Karl's cheeks in his hands, he blinks after a moment. He blushes and quickly taking his hands away. "Um.. So yes I'd like to take you to my store and help you pick out a better outfit."

He takes Karl by his hand and starts to lead him to his store. "If I can get you in a more appealing outfit and I get to know you a little I would ask you to be my husband.." He didn't really care if what he said was strange, it was true. Karl was nice looking, he wasn't sure what his personality was but it'd probably be fine. He hums happily to himself he was helping someone out.

Karl/ WORDS enought / None
SAY YOU'LL REMEMBER ME
EVEN IF IT'S JUST PRETEND

This post has been edited by Natsume Mutou: Jan 31 2017, 11:31 AM

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Karl Lundgren
 Posted: Jan 31 2017, 03:51 PM

7POSTS
75DOLLARS

Lou
is Offline

Karl Lundgren
Third Year

Kalle blinked in surprise for a moment- while people had certainly been looking at him all morning, he hadn’t actually expected someone to actually march up and say hello. But his manners caught up to him a moment later, and he smiled. “Oh, hello.” he said, dialing up his charm. “I’m Kalle. Kalle Lundgren.”

He was further taken aback by the other blonde’s next words, though. And… was he actually stroking Kalle’s cheek? And people said Kalle needed to work on his boundaries! Still, he didn’t actually mind- and that was a little unusual, come to think of it. For all that Kalle loved touching other people- his friends would be the first to tell you just how often he tackle-hugs them out of the blue, or drapes an arm across their shoulders, or just up and pokes them sometimes- he’s not actually all that used to other people initiating it. So, it seemed like Natsume was just as bold as Kalle himself. Huh.

By the time his mind caught up with what Natsume had actually said, he started to laugh. “Y-you sound,” he said, choking with laughter, “just like Nathalie!” Nathalie had been one of his mother’s stylists, when Kalle was a kid of ten or so. The poor woman had tried to dress him so that he would actually look good for the press, but even at that age, his taste in colors tended towards wearing as many as possible at once. Even when she managed to get him into one of her carefully-coordinated outfits, he usually managed to work some of his own unique taste into them when she wasn’t paying attention. Ah, those were the days…

Come to think of it, he’s probably the reason she quit to start an alpaca farm somewhere in South America. Oh well- she seemed to be doing well for herself, so he couldn’t really bring himself to regret it. He gets a lovely white sweater from her every year for Christmas- they’re soft and warm, and super fun to tie-dye.

Realizing that Natsume had started to drag him off towards one of the stores, Kalle protested, still laughing, “Hey, hey, I like this outfit! Life’s too short to wear boring colors, you know?” He had to hand it to the other blonde: he was just as persistent- and insistent- as Kalle was. But wait… “…husband?” he asked, amused. “Usually people try to buy me a drink first, you know?”

Although… Natsume was certainly good looking. And his name rang a bell, so Kalle was probably at least a little familiar with his clothing line. Maybe he could convince him to let Kalle try his hand at designing something for himself! He had always wanted koala-print sneakers to match his scarf- maybe in blue and green though? “Oh, and rhinestones!” he chirped out loud, completely out of nowhere.
PM
^
Natsume Mutou
 Posted: Jan 31 2017, 05:29 PM

52POSTS
230DOLLARS

Berry
is Offline

Natsume Mutou
Unmei Citizen

Natsume smiles at Karl after hearing his name. Give the charm to try and hide the fact that one of his other personalities were trying to coming out. "It's nice to meet you Kalle.." He sighs softly to himself once he pulled his hand away from Karl's cheek. Lily almost came out completely just then. He didn't need the most perverted, jerkish, and sex craving personality coming out, he was on a mission right now.

He blinks and looks at Karl hearing that he remind him of someone he knew. Nathalie huh? It seems as though that person failed to get him to change his fashion sense. Well he wasn't going to give up easily.

He smirks and chuckles softy. "Well I don't like boring colors so you don't have to worry about that. I have great fashion sense.. I'm the CEO of Fashion Always. This outfit, I had custom made it's my creation." He loved showing off his outfits it was also good advertising of course since his were custom made the outfits in the store were a bit different. He hums as he looks at Karl and laughs. "Alright then I'll buy you a drink first."

He blinks looking at Karl confused hearing him shout out rhinestones. Rhinestones? Oh no rhinestones are nice but they can make things look tacky. He stops walks once they make it to one of his shops. "We're here.. Come on.." He walks in to the store still holding onto Karl.

SAY YOU'LL REMEMBER ME

This post has been edited by Natsume Mutou: Jan 31 2017, 05:30 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Karl Lundgren
 Posted: Feb 1 2017, 07:48 PM

7POSTS
75DOLLARS

Lou
is Offline

Karl Lundgren
Third Year

Fashion Always… that rang a bell… Oh, of course! Kalle clapped his hands together. “Oh, so that’s why your name sounded familiar!” he said, glad to have gotten to the bottom of it. “I’ve shopped there loads of times!” He had, too- their fall line this year had been particularly fun. Of course, he never bothered to wear the kind of outfits they put on the mannequins- so dull!- but in terms of individual things to mix and match? Kalle loved it.

Kalle gave the other blonde a once-over. Natsume did have a point- his outfit was remarkably less dull than what the rest of the crowd was wearing. And the cut and fit were undeniably charming… Still, the colors were so… same-y. And really, what was the point of white if you weren’t going to jazz it up with colors right away?

All of the white things in Kalle’s closet had quickly ended up paint-splattered, tie-dyed, or both. And sometimes written on in glitter-glue. (Call him a ten-year-old girl all you like- that stuff was great.)

Kalle let out a soft laugh at Natsume’s revised proposition. Well, he supposed he had asked for it. “I hope you know I’ll hold you to that.” he said, laughing. Kalle seldom bought his own drinks- he’d buy them for his friends, and every now and then he’d have a fit of magnanimity and buy a round for everyone in the bar or restaurant, but for himself? There was always someone offering.

Still slightly bemused, Kalle let Natsume drag him into the shop. Yup- it was definitely the place he’d had in mind. He hadn’t been in there in a while, though- most of the displays had changed since his last visit.

“Well?” he asked, cocking both an eyebrow and a hip at Natsume. “What did you have in mind?”
PM
^
Natsume Mutou
 Posted: Feb 1 2017, 10:31 PM

52POSTS
230DOLLARS

Berry
is Offline

Natsume Mutou
Unmei Citizen

Natsume flashes him a charming smile when Karl realizes where he was from. He runs a hand through his hair as he looks back at Karl. "Oh really? That's good to hear. Though it seems you don't take the fashion outfit together.." He chuckles and winks at him. "Alright after we're done here we'll go to a club so I can buy you that drink." He looks away and blushes slightly. Damn it Lily go away!

He sighs softly and finally lets go of Karl's hand. He blinks and looks at Karl when he asked what he had in mind. He walks around him looking him over. "Well you said you don't like dull things.. I have a few outfits in mind that are on display in the store.. But if you don't like those three we'll go to my closet in the very back of the store.. You can look through them and we'll get you the outfit that's like mine.." He stops walking around him and stands up straight. "Of course if you find nothing in there I'll have to think of more outfits in the store.."

He looks around and claps his hands. "Hey who's wearing the Zola clothing line.. I need you to come over here!" He looks at Karl and hums softly. "I think I have an idea of the outfit you may like in this line.." Three guys quickly walk over and take a stance showing off the outfits. Natsume looks at Karl and smirks. "Like any of them?"

SAY YOU'LL REMEMBER ME

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

14 FIRST YEARS 15 SECOND YEARS 21 THIRD YEARS 22 FOURTH YEARS 11 EXCHANGE STUDENTS 13 TEACHERS & FACULTY 19 CITIZENS
33 UKE 51 SEKE 31 SEME
MEMBER OTM Lottery
CHARACTER OTM Finnigan McWeathers
PAIRING OTM Yuuko Amano x Naomi Akiyama
THREAD OTM Won't you marry me?
The Chatbox
BOX RULES
★ Keep it PG-13
★ No advertising in the cbox
★ The ICC functions an online chatroom for characters.
★ Only accepted students & faculty in the icc.
★ Listen to staff. What we say goes, capiche?